Dear users, If you are experiencing problems trying to access our web resources for any reason, such as domain name inaccessibility, provider blocking, payment-related issues, DDoS attacks, or others, we have prepared an instruction for you on how you can open our websites with no problem.
The following steps will help you get permanent access to our services:
1. You can get the active link to our services, free proxies and VPNs giving access to our websites, as well as other information on our services, from our Twitter, https://twitter.com/safeinet, other social media (to be added soon), forums, your members are, email newsletters, our online support, and from the Jabber/Telegram bot.
2. If you are not our user, download our VPN client for Windows at
https://safe-inet.com/member/download/InsorgVPN_Install_2.02.exe or the standard OpenVPN with settings for different operating systems at https://safe-inet.com/member/download/OpenVPN.zip , and install them as shown in the video manuals published on our YouTube channel:
If those links are no longer active, go back to Step 1.
To unblock access to our resources, select the free VPN server "1 UNBLOCK SITES FREE" for your connection. You do not have to enter your Username or Password.
3. Write down the contact info of our online support :
XMPP (jabber): firstname.lastname@example.org
Should this info change, you will be notified.
4. If you found this information on the forum, save the link to our forum topic. This topic will always contain the most up-to-date information on our services.
5. As a last resort, use any third-party tools to restore access to our resources, such as the TOR browser. Install it beforehand and save the installer by downloading it from the official website:
You can also use the Opera browser with the VPN or Turbo mode switched on, or any proxy from this public list for example: https://www.proxynova.com/proxy-server-list/elite-proxies/
6. You can also find the up-to-date information on how to access our websites in your members area on our resources.
7. Check up your contact info on our websites. Should any changes take place, we will notify you by email.
8. Save this memo on your computer for your convenience.
Our Jabber and Telegram bot is now being developed and tested. It will also contain the up-to-date information on our services.
Our dear current and future users, We never ask you why you wish to stay anonymous on the Web, we just provide you with anonymity! We do not collect any stats or user activity logs and we do not store any info on your account on the proxy or VPN servers either. We never disclose your registration information to anyone and we always erase all the requests you send to us. We are regularly watching the servers to make sure they are secure. We accept payment in cryptocurrency, and you can also purchase balance filling PIN codes from third parties. We withstand abuses. We help beginners and our permanent customers. Every day, during the period of 10 years, we are trying to become even better, and you can judge about how well we are doing by the hundreds of positive testimonials and reviews all around the Internet.